Praca | Danfoss | Junior Business Analyst | Grodzisk Mazowiecki
Do you like to analyze, use data to help make decisions that influence the end results? Using your strong analysis expertise you will drive, support spend analysis and provide data support on cost down activities. You will build a strong relationship and cooperation with Category - and Project Teams in Global procurement. If you can gather data and conduct analysis with the goal of improving the organization's procurement process, then you might be our new - Junior Business Analyst! The position will be part of the Business Support Reporting Team in Danfoss Procurement (which is a corporate centralised function for the global Danfoss organisation). We are looking for a Business Analyst who can support procurement in activities related to reporting, analysis.
Position will be located in Grodzisk Mazowiecki.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for data collection and timely updates of our raw material database,
- Improve the process related to our raw material database,
- Close communication with stakeholders to ensure compliance and continuous improvement,
- Responsible for large data handling,
- An active partner in investigating, interpreting and communicating our performance and deviations,
- Maintain and improve analytical tools in Global Procurement Department,
- An active analytics partner in procurement processes and continuous improvement activities,
- Support colleagues in the team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain or similar,
- 1-2 years of experience on similar position,
- Structured work approach as you will be handling large datasets,
- Advanced Excel skills,
- SAP and ERP systems knowledge would be an advantage,
- High focus on data quality and accuracy,
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills,
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work well under time constraints and deadlines
- Strong communication skills, team player, able to build positive working relationships,
- Solid written and spoken English skills,
- Curious and eager to learn new things.
What we offer:
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Short Term Intensive Bonus - Paid upon company results, individual & team objectives accomplishment
- A global network with inspiring cooperation’s with other regions
- Unique job opportunity, where you will be able to put all your personal competences into play and develop your skills for a future career within Danfoss.